viernes, 6 de abril de 2012

"The Yappers"


I miss my students so much, I really enjoy teaching little kids but there's one little thing I don't like... and suddenly I'm starting to miss...And its when everybody starts to talk out  loud, and playing like they were puppies yapping all the time! It really drives me crazy but... its part of the job. One more week of vacations and then the Yaps will come again. I miss my little puppies. 

Yappers:
v. yapped, yap·ping, yaps
v.intr.
1. To bark sharply or shrilly; yelp.
2. Slang To talk noisily or stupidly; jabber.

1 comentario:

  1. My videos on YouTube | videoodl.cc
    Top videos youtube mp4 on YouTube. See more videos. About my videos on YouTube. My videos on YouTube. Play More · More. Channel. Stream More · Stream More · Stream More · Stream More. More

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...